Product Tastings, Surveys and Focus Groups
All consumer research is conducted on a project by project basis . This means we don’t have a regular schedule of opportunities. If you sign up to participate in product tastings, surveys or focus groups, here’s what you can expect:
- When consumer feedback is requested, you will be contacted via e-mail and asked to complete a screening survey, which includes a series of questions to determine if you qualify for the current study. This step is to ensure only consumers of that particular product participate.
- If you qualify for the current opportunity, you will receive an email to determine your availability. If you do not qualify for the current opportunity, your name remains in our database for future opportunities.
- Tastings and focus groups take place at FONA International’s worldwide headquarters in Geneva, IL. Surveys will be sent via email. At the conclusion of tastings and focus groups, you will be compensated for your participation. At the conclusion of surveys, you will be entered into a drawing for a gift card or similar prize.
If you are interested in joining our group of consumer research panelists, please follow this link and complete the form to sign-up. Profiles are for adults only. Please include children under 18 in parent profile.
The Trained Panel is a group of consumers who have exceptional sensory abilities and can describe products on the basis of appearance, aroma, taste and texture. The trained panelists are taught to describe their sensory experiences using words they generate in training sessions. these words are more detailed than those used by consumers and aid developers in quicker turn-around time on projects. If you sign up to be a member of our Trained Panel, here’s what you can expect:
- You will be contacted by the Trained Panel Leader to come on-site to FONA in Geneva, IL, to participate in discrimination screening and interview process to understand your ability to describe and interact in a group setting.
- If you successfully pass the screening and interview process, you will receive an email or phone call from the Trained Panel Leader on panel details and start date.
- Trained Panels take place at FONA in Geneva. The Panel meets three to four days a week from 9 a.m. to noon. At the end of each week you are compensated at a hourly rate via direct deposit. You are considered an independent contractor.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t worry — we will never provide your contact information to any third party. This information is kept confidential and is for the sole use of FONA International so that we may contact you to inform you of current opportunities.